Finalists for TRANSFER Architecture Video Award 2021
25. October 2021
Screenshot of TRANSFER Architecture Video Award 2019: Embajada de Brasil by Luis Úrculo
The Transfer Global Architecture Platform has announced the ten finalists in the second TRANSFER Architecture Video Award. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 29.
The TRANSFER Architecture Video Award aims at recognizing "the most creative and innovative short films in the field of architecture, city and landscape worldwide." The finalists of the second edition are listed below, with the winner announced on Friday, October 29, at the Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts of Lausanne, in the framework of the cinema encounters Écrans Urbains.
- Not by Bricks Alone, Archie Cantwell, Ireland, 2019
- Dear John, Nuno Cera, Portugal, 2021
- Split Lives, Joshua Bolchover and John Lin, Hong Kong, 2021
- Art Barn, Jim Stephenson, United Kingdom, 2020
- La Loza Multi-purpose Building by Alonso Sosa Architects, Javier Callejas, Spain, 2020
- A Short History of the Elevator Pitch, Ines Weizman, United Kingdom, 2020
- American Fence, Jorge Otero-Pailos, Bar Tyrmi and Pal Ulvik Rokseth, Norway, 2020
- MigraTouriSpace, Stefanie Bürkle, Janin Walter, Ilkin Akpinar and Tae Woon Hur, Germany, 2021
- Linear City I, Thomas Forget, United States, 2021
- Grounded, Tapio Snellman, United Kingdom / Philippines, 2019
We'll post the winner to this Magazine on Friday. In the meantime, for more information on the finalists, visit the Transfer.arch Instagram page.