Lippe-Residential-HomeBack to Projects list
- Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 16-26, 44534 Luenen, Germany
- Wohnungsbaugenossenschaft Lünen eG, Bauverein zu Lünen
- Architekt: Ekkehard Voss TCHOBAN VOSS Architekten, Assoziierter Partner: Frank Focke, Projektleiter: Andreas Hitz, Mitarbeiter:, Maria Herbst, Michael Both, Hoa Nguyen, Hajo Massel, Gregor Bocianowski (extern)
- Structural engineers
- Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Ostermann, Luenen
- Structural engineers
- Firchow & Melchers, Luenen
- Acoustic insulation
- uppenkamp und partner GmbH, Ahaus
- Development planning
- Bramey Ingenieure, Dortmund
- Façade facing brick
- Janinhoff GmbH Co KG, Muenster
- Façade fibre cement
- Eternit GmbH, Heidelberg
- Façade insulation
- Saint-Gobain Isover G+H AG, Duesseldorf
- Balcony glazing
- Solarlux GmbH, Melle
- Hella Sun Protection Technology GmbH, Duisburg
- Garage doors
- Hoermann KG, Steinhagen
The Lippewohnpark (Lippe Residential Park) in Luenen was planned as a green, quiet residential quarter close to the city with a total of eight buildings. The 13,400 square metre site is located directly on the open River Park Luenen, which leads from the city centre along the river into the countryside.
Along the high bank, six of the houses were built as five- to six-storey town villas with a square ground plan and staggered upper floors. In each of the buildings there are nine residential units. The continuous plinth floor houses the development, ancillary rooms and garage parking spaces. The green roofs of the garages were partially converted into terraces. All apartments are equipped with a balcony or a roof terrace.
The two buildings planned in the northern part of the property were designed as solitary buildings, each with five storeys, cellar rooms and a shared underground car park. The living space of the 2- to 3-room flats ranges between 55 and 115 square metres, whereby predominantly 3-room flats were created.
The exterior walls of all buildings consist of a 2-shell facing stone masonry. The façades are designed in a restrained, light colour palette with grey, white and sand-coloured tones and partly with relief surfaces. Predominantly room-high window elements in irregular arrangement give the buildings a fresh appearance.
All houses can be accessed barrier-free.
The buildings were constructed in the energy standard KfW-Effizienzhaus 55.