YTAA 2020 - Asia Edition
The Young Talent Architecture Award (YTAA) is an inherent part of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture - Mies van der Rohe Award. Organized by the Fundació Mies van der Rohe with the support of the Creative Europe programme and World-Architects as Founding Partner, the first Asia Edition is aiming to promote exchange and cooperation with their counterparts in Europe and in the 2020 guest countries: Brazil, Chile and Mexico.
By bringing together the most talented graduates and the best architecture firms and institutions, the Winners of the YTAA will have the chance to find comprehensive strategies enhancing synergies and complementarities with the firms and institutions of their interest.
Will be announced in July Check out the nominees here
- Deadline for school’s submissions
- The Schools participating in the Asia Edition must be invited by YTAA in order to participate
- Deadline for student’s submissions
- Projects must be presented and approved by the respective Schools between 01. January 2018 and 31. December 2019
YTAA Winners 2018
- "NEUE BAU|AKADEMIE BERLIN - a club for the former & future architecture"
- by Hendrik Brinkmann
- "Perdido (Lost) -P.R.U.S. of Madrid"
- by Julio Gotor Valcárcel
- "The Bank of England: a dialectical project"
- by Loed Stolte
- "Deplorable Framework"
- by Matthew Gregorowski