YTAA Second Edition
28. November 2017
The second edition of the Young Talent Architecture Award has launched, inviting recently graduated architects, urban planners and landscape architects to submit projects created between August 2016 and the end of 2017.
Two years ago the YTAA was organized by the Fundació Mies van der Rohe with the support of the Creative Europe programme as an extension of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture - Mies van der Rohe Award. As Founding Partner, World-Architects aims to promote the biennial competition and serves as a venue for displaying the shortlisted entries, finalists, and winners; those curious about the YTAA should visit the 2016 Edition to see those projects.
Currently, school registrations are open for the 2018 Edition, with the following deadlines and other dates:
- 22 February 2018: Deadline for school registrations
- 27 March 2018: Jury announcement, Deadline for student submissions
- April 2018: Shortlist announcement
- May 2018: Finalists announcement, Exhibition opening at Venice Architecture Biennale
- June 2018: Winners Announcement
- September 2018: Award ceremony at Venice Architecture Biennale
2016 Winner: Iwo Borkowicz for "A Symbiotic Relation of Cooperative Social Housing and Dispersed Tourism in Havana Vieja"
2016 Winner: Tomasz Broma for "S'lowtecture: housing structure"
2016 Winner: Policarpo del Canto Baquera for "GeoFront"