25hours is a group of dynamic hotels that offer a contemporary hotel experience in the most important cities in German-speaking Europe and France. The ten hotels have locations in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Berlin and Zurich with projects in Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt and Paris under development. The 25hours Hotel Company is the holding company and coordinates and controls the fortunes of the hotels with the Head Office being located in Hamburg.As Head of Project Management, you are responsible for a team of project managers as well as outsourced specialized service providers to ensure the smooth, timely and budget compliant opening of all future hotels developed, launched and scaled by the 25hours Hotel Company across the world.
- Report directly to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with the creative LAB, finance and operations department
- Profound knowledge of all contract related obligations of each 25hours project
- Oversee all phases of the hotel and product development: conceptual design, schematic design, detailed design, design development, construction documents, bidding and administration
- Management of a team of 25hours project managers and other contractors
- Direct responsibility for a future hotel project
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing international environment
- 10+ years of international working experience in project management of an architectural or a hospitality related field in a senior position
- Significant experience managing multiple work streams within tight timelines and budget restrictions
- Highly skilled in contract negotiations
- Experience in leading a team of employees as well as external contractors
- Profound knowledge of hotel and gastronomic projects
- Study graduation in an architectural, engineering or hospitality related field or equivalent practical experience
- Technical experience with building and construction processes
- Fluency in English, German and an additional language advantageous
- Highly organized and enjoying a flexible working environment in multiple countries if necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager who is currently within a similar role. You must be confident in managing a number of national and international projects at any given time, be a strategic thinker, have the ability to understand project budgets & contracts, be able to lead and develop a team of in-house and external contractors.
You’ll be situated in our new office in Hamburg/ Hafencity, Germany.
Are you interested? We welcome your application in English under naming of wages and start date.