IO is a leading International partnership of Architects, Urbanists, Landscape Designers and Animators. We work at all scales and sectors, including corporate, cultural, hospitality, retail, education and residential. IO's Architecture evolves from the multicultural nature of our clients, and is driven by their respective social, economic and ecological conditions. We have offices in Hong Kong, Edinburgh, Shanghai and Dubai.
We are currently seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented Senior Designers (Associate level) to join our expanding studio in Edinburgh. While the studio sits within in the heart of Edinburgh’s historical old town, the project work is truly international ranging across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The work is diverse in nature ranging from civic buildings, whole waterfront districts, bridges and even album covers.
We are keen to talk to ambitious designers with impressive portfolios who are passionate about working on exciting international projects in a dynamic design led environment. Ideal candidates will possess extensive experience in all phases of the design process with excellent project management, client coordination and people management skills.
All candidates must have:
- Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 8 years post qualification experience
- Strong design skills and experience in all phases of the design process
- Strong people management skills with proven experience in directing small teams and delivering quality design whilst working to tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D Max or Rhino
- International experience is an advantage
To apply, please send a copy of your cv and portfolio, along with a cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com
or apply online JOIN