As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for Experienced Technical Architects to join our Shanghai office:
• 4-7+ years of experience as Technical Architect, with international experience during design development, construction documentation, and construction administration stages on projects of varying scales
• Technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
• Excellent knowledge of products, materials and construction methods
• Experience in China with a knowledge of Chinese building codes is preferred, but not required
• Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others
• Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
• Fluent English communication skills (reading and writing); fluent Mandarin communication skills (reading and writing) a plus but not required
• Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. Some experience with Revit, Digital Projects or relevant BIM software a plus
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to Feely Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org.