The SIX by Brooks + Scarpa (Photo: Tara Wujick)
The American Institute of Architects has announced fourteen projects that are recipients of the 2017 Housing Awards, which range from single-family houses to multifamily housing.
The awards program, now in its 17th year, "was established to recognize the best in housing design and promote the importance of good housing as a necessity of life."
VIA 57 WEST by BIG (Photo: Nic Lehoux)
Visit the AIA website to see more of the winning projects, which also will be on display at the AIA Conference on Architecture 2017 in Orlando from April 27th to 29th.
The Graphic House by Marlon Blackwell Architects (Photo: Timothy Hursley)
The jury for the 2017 AIA Housing Awards:
- Katherine Williams, AIA, (Chair) Fifth Generation Holdings
- Joe Digrado, AIA, Danielian Associates
- Blake Held, AIA, Blake H. Held Architect, PLLC
- Charles Mudede, The Stranger (Journalist)
- David Perkes, AIA, Mississippi State University GCCDS
Sawmill by Olson Kundig (Photo: Kevin Scott)
BIGAIABrooks + ScarpaAwardsOlson KundigSLCEMarlon-Blackwell